what was i thinking ?

Tonight at 3:19 pm. friday. 21 september 2012.

- I cant sleep!
- Heartstring! Korean movie that made me so insom!
- Heartstring. episode 12. ! episode 13 will continue after today. because today is Saturday and Sunday, I will not see this movie.
- Just breakthrough voice from outside the door so hard. And I was shocked! :o
- Tonight the lights in my room didnt put out as usual.
 - I'm hungry!
- Seeing the mirror and my eyes look shabby! looks like my eyes briefly to look like panda eyes. i hate it!!!! - my head is a little groggy. :s
- Looking to the phone screen and it was at 03. 26 pm
- I hate to see the clock on the wall of my bedroom was spinning so fast.
 - How I hate the wind generated by the fan in my bedroom.
- Think of tomorrow, which certainly would be so heavy. huuuff :(
- And I want to eat a cheese donutttttttttt...
- I havent brushed my teeth .whereas I was drinking coffee.
 - I dont wash my face. eye liner still attached to my eyes.
 - Trying to read back text messages in the inbox last phone, and there're 3 impressive sms of myboyf.
 - You know. how happy a girl like me when someone you love scold simply because he was worried about you.
 - Hope again and again all the attention given to someone you love is really sincere for what it is..
 - My thoughts with the earlier incident where I finally looked into the eyes of a guy in a long time. Hahah
- Trying to sleep but  still cant.
- Go back to think. myboyf might have fallen asleep there. hmm..
- Actually I hate it started first thing associated with boyfriends. Such as calling ahead or sms first or invites the first (read: "prestige"). But somehow this one with a myboyf "prestige" i dontt know where missing. ckckck
- After the movie Heartstring. I would have thought how lucky a girl who has a boyfriend character is like "lee shin" a character in the Heartstring movie .
 - Hemm .. My mind began to seem a little silly. haha: D
 - Ya Allah .. let my beautiful dream for tonight though I will sleep only 2 hours more.
 - 8 Hours half went to college and let's go to the pare2 city.
 - Hopefully this fun PKL time unlike last year. AMIN
 - A compulsion to participate PKL this time, actually. But what I want anymore.
- And let's turn off the laptop. hopefully it can help my eyes to fall asleep quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

insom melulu

drama korea